Several Transient slips are usually available on a first-come, first-served basis (reservations are not accepted). The club has 58 slips ranging in length from 25 - 55 feet and corresponding width.
Slip requests are made by hailing the club on VHF Channel 9 upon entering Sheboygan's harbor.
For general information or slip availability before arrival, you may contact the club by phone at (920) 458-6601 after 9:00 am or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (please note that the club is closed on Mondays).
Toilets & Showers:
Fuel & Pumpout:
Dining & Bar:
|VHF Channel 9
Yes (limited schedule - please call)
$1.40 per Foot of Overall Length
8' or greater (except near shore)
30 amp (50 amp is not available)
Yes - City Water
Free WiFi (see the bartender for the passcode)
Cubes and Blocks
At Harbor Center Marina (adjacent to SYC)
Yes. See Dining Tab for more information
Available at the SYC Boatyard approx. 1.5 nm up river.
SYC Pier Layout
SYC Dock Rules
- The SYC basin is a NO WAKE ZONE.
- Small children must be accompanied by an adult and must wear personal floatation devices when on the docks and piers.
- Swimming, diving (including skin diving), and bathing are prohibited in the SYC basin, except as necessary for pier or boat maintenance, provided adequate safety precautions are taken.
- All pets must be leashed at all times, when on the docks, piers, or adjacent SYC property. All pet owners must clean up after their pets and dispose of waste in garbage containers.
- Labeled containers are available at the foot of the two main docks for disposal of your garbage and recyclables.
- Hazardous waste, such as oil, paint, thinner, etc. may not be disposed of at the SYC.
- No garbage, oil, sludge, refuse, sewage, or waste of any kind may be discharged overboard.
- On board toilet facilities that empty into the water may not be used while in the SYC basin.
- Use of skateboards, roller skates, scooters, bicycles, mopeds, motor cycles, or any motorized vehicles on the docks and piers is prohibited.
- Use of charcoal grills or other cooking devices on the docks and piers is prohibited.
- Fishing from the docks and piers is prohibited. Fish cleaning on the docks, piers, or adjacent areas is prohibited.
- Disorderly conduct on the docks and piers, or their environs, is prohibited. Offending visitors may be evicted from their slip. The owner of any vessel using SYC docks and piers, is responsible for the conduct of their crew and visitors.
- All boats docked at the SYC shall be maintained in a safe and seaworthy condition enabling them to get underway in case of an emergency.
- All boats docked at the SYC shall have adequately sized dock lines, and must be docked in a proper and secure manner that will avoid fouling or damage to other boats or docks and piers, in any weather.
- The taking on, or discharging of, passengers for hire, or any other commercial enterprise involving the use and dockage of boats at the SYC is prohibited.
- Signs, placards, or commercial displays are prohibited on all SYC properties.
Our dock rules are for the benefit of all boaters at the SYC. We hope you enjoyed your visit at the Sheboygan Yacht Club. Please come again!